Monday, February 1, 2010

Yippee! The slideshow is up and mounted!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to the people who sent in 125 images for it! It's a leap of faith to get ourselves out there for anyone who might be looking for us online. It's been a learning curve for me for sure but I've made good notes so if we decide to do it again, I'll know how to avoid the mistakes I made creating this one. If any of you missed this slideshow and would like to be included in a future one, send me your image and I'll file it away for next time.

So here it is!! Please spread the word and put that Scouting Beaver motto into good use - "sharing, sharing, sharing"! It's so much fun and so rewarding for all of us in this big petri dish and experiment we call life. Never stop learning.

video

Now that I have this launched, I will continue my research and assessment stage of the new figurative artists site www.figurativeartist.org I am working on, which should be much bigger than the Sunshine Coast one but a simpler structure. This slideshow is one of my calling cards to solicit that gang with. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment