Saturday, May 15, 2010

Create desktop images of your artwork

Here's a grand idea. Why not create some gorgeous freebies to offer visitors to your website? Create some nice desktop images for your fans computer desktops. I use a few different ones but am particularly fond of these from Ugly Dolls. they give me a punchy cute image and a big blank area to arrange my icons in. Popular image sizes for desktop graphics are:
1600 x 1024
1280 x 1024
1024 x 768
Put your name, copyright symbol in and your website address and bingo! You've got some juicy visual hooks out there the the goldfish bowl. Happy fishing! I'm going to put this on my to-do list and offer some of my images on my own site but we could offer them on the SC art site too someplace maybe. Send me your desktop images and we'll see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. These are cute, we should make some for the Kidzsmart office.

    ReplyDelete