Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Erin Doman open house May 22, Roberts Creek

Greetings all!
I'm having a little open house and sale this saturday, it's one way to get me to clean the house and mow the lawn! I've been working on some new pieces with coloured pencil on copper which I'm pretty excited about, it would be great to get some feedback from friends who don't have 4 legs (sorry Burl). I'll also have a good selection of my other jewellery lines and some smoking good deals on discontinued designs. Please feel free to contact me for more info and forward this email to anyone you think might be interested.

I'm in upper Roberts Creek, so up Roberts Creek Rd to Day Rd (on your right), 2962, house # is on an old rusty truck on your left almost at the end of the road, my cabin is up the first little drive on the right... whew, sounds like a Creek address to me...hope you can make it out!

Cheers
Erin & Burl

No comments:

Post a Comment