Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunshine Coast art site has strong search value

"Was watching Artist in the House on channel 11 and googled the artist that was being profiled. I was able to find his site through the Sunshine Coast art site which came up #1 in the search. (Searched name, "painter", "sunshine coast") Just out of curiosity, I searched for his actual page through google search engine. Gave up after page 10.
The site definitely works!" Jana Curll


Paula writes: Thanks Jana. The artist network site is simply built but has very strong search value and no flash elements. I wish more artists would join us. I keep finding more here and there but I just don't have the time or energy to chase them. Please pass around the word that this site exists and that its purpose is to be very inclusive for any and all artists on BC's Sunshine Coast from Langdale to Powell River and any surrounding areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment