Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jessica Jolicoeur joins Sunshine Coast Artist network


My work often includes imagery and symbols from eastern philosophy's. Dorje's and Mudra's (gestures with the hands) representing eastern idea's are symbols that I find myself driven to re create. I find myself attracted to the more esoteric idea's and concepts, on the nature of the universe and how I define myself within it. We discover more and more that we are not separate from our environment but an indelible and logical conclusion to its creation. I use this symbology to try to understand myself and my place within the world and to understand the world around me.
Jessica Jolicoeur
Etsy: apsaraboutique.etsy.com
www.portobellowest.com, Rocky Mountaineer Station, last Sunday of every month, fashion and art market, down Terminal just before Home depot

No comments:

Post a Comment