Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Una Bachinski's inspirations


Travel has always figured prominently in my development as an artist.  Recently I made a trip to New York City to get a dose of inspiration.  On the first day, I got what I came for - a wonderful retrospective of Willem de Kooning.  Here are two of the pieces I did upon my return ("Pink Bubble Light" and "Tracts Of Land").

Music has also played a major factor in my creative process, especially since being with my partner ZoD Gaudette, a very talented composer and musician.  His pieces have inspired me to embody a greater sense of flow and rhythm in my work. www.musicofzod.com

I have a new web site (another wordpress site, using Elegant Themes) that I recently created. So now I have one for my art (www.unabachinski.com ) and one for my jewelry (www.iloveuna.ca ) - the jewelry one I'm currently in the process of redoing but the web site address is still the same.

Una Bachinski 


No comments:

Post a Comment