Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Power of Paint Aug 17 - 19

Upcoming Exhibition
Power of Paint
August 17 - 19, 2012
Opening Reception: Friday August 17th at 5pm
Seaside Centre, Sechelt

After 15 years of creative collaboration Eleven Equal Artists will host their premier exhibition, Power of Paint. This captivating event will showcase Morley Baker, Greta Grunow Guzek, Josefa Fritz Barham, Todd Clark, Carol LaFave, Kim LaFave, Cindy Riach, Ian MacLeod, Nadina Tandy, Marleen Vermeulen and Elizabeth Evans creations using the medium of paint. Eleven Equal Artists offers you a glimpse into their artistic world with a convergence of creativity in the Power of Paint. Visit www.elevenequalartists.com for more information.

“Since its informal inception some 15 years ago, the art group has remained a constant in my creative path - something I anticipate every time we meet.” Todd Clark

“I have this little green book at home and whenever I read or hear something that resonates with me or touches my soul...I write it down. It’s a book that is filled with my treasures and it feeds me. The group is like that for me.” Carol LaFave

Seaside Centre
5790 Teredo St., Sechelt, BC
Friday: 5 – 9 PM
Saturday: 10 AM – 9 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 6 PM

2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting Paula.

    cheers, ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to meet BC artists, and congrats to your premiere event!

    ReplyDelete