Sunday, February 3, 2013

SunshineCoastArtists.org site updated

After reworking my own PaulaOBrien.com website to be more contemporary and show well on screens of all sizes, I have just spent a few days bring the SunshineCoastArtists.org up to snuff with a bright new look, better navigation.

It's designed to read well even on mobile phones BUT I've just heard that Google is bringing in some new criteria about that so I guess I will need to do some more research and behind the scenes work before I tackle a remake of FigurativeArtist.org which is on the agenda for this Spring.

Oh well, I guess the learning curve only stops for boring people...
Please let me know if you see a mistake on your listing OR would like to join us.

Cheers all and see you next Sat, Feb 9 from 4 till 7 pm at the GPAG reception for Figures on The Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment