Sunday, March 2, 2014

Wordpress vs Blogger

Hi folks,
As you can see, we've lost many lovely images that used to appear here. At some point in the future, I might change the Sunshine Coast Artists website over to a wordpress platform and then the blog will be incorporated right into it.

BUT! This won't happen for awhile as I am more invested in my Figurative Artist website and my own personal artwork, and changing my personal website over to wordpress. I also put a lot of volunteer time into supporting the GPAG Board in several capacities including helping Topshelf Creative with a new site redesign.

I know this blog is withering on the vine and these are the reasons why. We'll see what comes of it as 2014 rolls along...



Have a wonderful year everyone! I'm busy at work in oils and in water media on a series from the Nutcracker ballet put on in Sechelt each year. My art juices are flowing in my own studio and I sincerely hope yours are too.

Your art pal on the Coast-
XXX Paula

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Missing images! Phooey. Well, I love this lone image which has survived the slaughter. Wow, the vibrancy and energy! It's jumping alive! Great fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bella. I'm so busy with my other sites that I haven't got time to go and dig these old ones out. Blogger stinks, long live Wordpress!!! Cheers!

      Delete